Company formations and secretarial
A limited company is a legal entity owned by its shareholders and managed by its directors.
There need only be one shareholder who can also be the director; thus you can both own and manage your own company.
A company has to keep and file various records as required by company law, although small companies are no longer required to have a company secretary. We can help you meet all your statutory obligations.
We have an experienced member of staff dedicated to providing our company secretarial services which include:
- Company formation - same day service if required
- Appointments and resignations of directors and company secretary (if applicable)
- Company name changes
- Maintaining the registers of shareholders and directors and issuing share certificates
- Registered Office facility
- Filing of Annual Return and accounts, preparation of Annual General Meeting minutes where required
Contact us now for an initial free consultation.